Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Yesterday at 5:25 pm by Loolaalee

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1245)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (605)

Share | 

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:27 pm

"I'm really good at fighting" Repplied Hope. "Is this guy really what he says or is just trying to lead me on" Thought Hope. So she decided to take her chances and fought with him. It was weird because his eyes changed again while they fought. There were more and more men coming from all around they couldn't do it all by themselves so Hope stepped on Yoshimori to get him really angry and so he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:49 pm

As the men grew more and more, they all were being watched. The red eyes of the Manslayer was watching them. He could see Ren was put numbered and he would not let his apprentice come to harm. He knew the boy was not weak but he did not want him to feel like he would have to fight alone. His eyes moved to the girl, he narrowed them as like he was looking into her soul. His eyes then scanned the men, he didn't care what they wanted...all Lodi cared about was killing each and everyone of them.

The fog began to creep up as it first covered the girl, then Ren, then the men surrounding the two. The men looked around in confusion as the sky was black but now...fog? There was only one person that knew what the fog meant. Ren knew who was returning from a trip from the elemental kingdom and Ren was lucky they crossed paths again after they were in Ba sing Se. Then Ren and the girl could see only red eyes behind the men as the glowed fiercely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:15 pm

"Is that one of your friends?" Hope asked Yoshimori as the fog got thicker and thicker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:02 pm

((OOC Umm Lodi can't be here to help Ren. Ren is still in Ba Sing Se. This is my character Yoshimori. I'm just gonna continue from Mystique's post before Lodi came if that's ok. Sorry bro.))

Yoshimori looked at her angry that she had stepped on him. A dark red Aura appeared around him and there was a flash of light. When the flash ended Yoshimori was standing straight with tattoo-like markings covering most of his facereaching down his neck into his clothes covering his body. "Time for you guys to die." He said wit a laugh. Many of the men chuckled as he charge at them. He moved so fast it looked like he had disappeared. The men began to go down with blood coming out of all of them. He finally appeared next to Hope. well that takes care of them." He said turning back to normal. "Please don't ever do that again. I can transform at will and what you did was very dangerous."

Last edited by Ren Shimamura on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:21 pm

"Well I had to do something" Repplied Hope. "They were going to kill us. But your right and i'm sorry but my mind told me to do it that was the first thing that came into my head."Added Hope. "I think I can trust him but we'll see if he will change his back on me" Thought Hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Yoshimori looked at her a little annoyed by her reason. "So the first thing you thought was step on Yoshimori. The idea tell Yoshimori to transform didn't pop into your head." Yoshimori calmed himself down. "Just forget about. I'll just be happy that we're alive." He continued to walk in the direction that they had been traveling before they stopped to fight. "On the bright side..." He began with a smile on his face. "I don't think they'll send anymore men after us without some heavy artillery." He said trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Hope just rolled her eyes. "How could he say that when all I was thinking about was getting to safty he should actully be saying thank you instead of bringing me down I didn't see him transform until I stepped on him and then he wants to joke around after he just hurt me I don't think so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Yoshimori knew that what he said was wrong, but he also knew that it was dangerous. He anted to say sorry for being a jerk, but first he had to think of a way to put it in words. Afte a few minutes he decided to say something. Anything would be better than a journey of silence. "I'm sorry or what i said. It's just, sometimes my demon side is a little hard to control and if im mad at anyone person or any certain group of people i could end up killing them even if they're friends." He said trying to explain himself and make Hope not hate him. "Please don't be mad. I'll do my best not to argue or complain about small suff anymore." He said praying she accepted hs apology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:31 pm

"Well I except your apology' Repplied Hope. "And i'm sorry for stepping on you" She added. Hope grabbed his arm. She felt a little wosy. "Mabe we sould find some place to rest for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:04 pm

"Umm.. Do you want me to carry you until we find somewhere to stay the night?" Yoshimori asked noticing that she wasn't looking to good. He waited patiently for her answer. "I really think it'll be best if i do." He added trying to convince her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   

Back to top Go down

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next