Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Yesterday at 5:25 pm by Loolaalee

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1245)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (605)

Share | 

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:27 am

Yoshimori transformed to his demon form and picked her up. He began to run through the forest quickly tryng not to make her feel too uncomfortable. He continued to move at a steady speed. "Are you alright? Im moving pretty fast." He asked running through the forest. The thumps were getting smaller and smaller the farther away they got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:26 pm

"Yes i'm fine"Repplied Hope. "I just hope that we got away from the stranger because it was strange that the stranger looked just like you"Hope added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Yoshimori was shocked. No one lookedlike him but his dad and some cousins who lived on Demon Island. "This is bad. If it'who i think it is than i'm gonna have to pick up some speed." Yoshimori began to run even faster getting farther and farther away from the stranger who was now out of sight. He was getting tired but he wasn' going to slow down as long as he thought that his cousin was following.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:53 pm

"Do you know the stranger?"Hope asked. "Is he keeeping something from me because when I told him the stranger looked like him he picked up speed and started sweating like a pig."Hope thought.

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]
Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Yoshimori continued to run faster and faster looking like he was ready to collapse. His demonic eyes were beginning to flicker back in forth with his human eyes. "I'll explain everything when we're out of here." He said rushing to an opening in the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:59 pm

As they got closer and closer to the entence to the forest Hope jumped out of Yosimoris arms and started running with him because he looked tired. "You seem tired"Hope said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:24 pm

He continued to look for trying not to slow down. "Don't worry. I'm fine." He said without his calm carefree attitude for the first time. As he reached the entrance of the forest he stopped running to catch his breath. He stood up straight being almost completely better. "I may have to fight another demon. The stranger that looked like me was one of my cousins. He's a horrible guy, but i think i can take him." He said a little uneasy about fighting his cousin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:43 pm

"Um ok are you sure your cousin is HUGE"Hope said. "Just don't get hurt alright"She added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:34 pm

He smiled trying to reassure both her and himself. "Well i guess this was gonna happen oneway or another." He said as his cousin walked out of the forest. "It's been a while Yoshi." He said grinning evily. He threw a sword and Yoshimori's feet and laughed a little. "So are you ready?" He asked as he looked at Hope. Yoshimori knew what that meant. He moved quickly, so quickly that it looked like he had disappeared. His cousin was surprised by his speed. "Sorry Yoshi, but there's no way i'll lose to my little cousin." He snarled confidently. Yoshimori appeared behind him holding the sword that was on the floor. He went for the attack but it was blcoed. He had the strength and speed, but his cousin had the skill. He had more experence in battle and more experience with training. They began to fight outrageously letting their sword clash and their blood fly. After a little while yoshimori and his cousin stopped. Both bleeding, both tired and both still angry. "We'll meet again cousin and when we do i'll kill you." Yoshimori's cousin said angrily as he turned to leave. "Yeah... Well... Not if i kill you first." Yoshimori yelled as his cousin left. "Umm hey i might need your help right about now." He said to Hope as he fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:29 am

Hope ran toword Yoshimori with the bandages and healing herbs his mom gave him. When got to him she tried to heal him fast. All she could think about was healing him. Somehow she healed him with her hands as if she had some kind of power."How can this be I don't have any powers at all" Hope yelled. Plus this was her first time snd she didn't even know any of this. Maybe her parents knew or mabe they didn't and she just got them when she was scared that she fight lose the only only person who could help her end this darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   

Back to top Go down

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next