Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Yesterday at 5:25 pm by Loolaalee

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1245)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (605)

Share | 

Passing Through

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Kamui smiled as he charged between Valian and the stairs. Stabbing his sword into the ground. "Going somewhere are we?" asked Kamui "Yeah. Didn't think so." Kamui laughed and pulled a throwing knife, pointing it at Valian "You're not going anywhere sonny. You're gonna stay right there and watch as we leave with your little sister. Got that?"

Meanwhile, Omoi and Shoku appeared at the door. Their two massive blades making an X infront of the exit. Shoku smiled "Ah, ah, ah there girly" he said slyly "Not so fast. You're coming with us...and don't try running. I'd hate to have to delimb a young beauty like you." Omoi laughed "My partner doesn't exaggerate. He's not afraid of hurting girls" he said "Lucky for you though I'm a softy. So I'll only let him cut off a few fingers."

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

Me when I'm in a good mood

How I learned to cook:

(This one's even funnier with captions)
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.net
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Valian growled lowly at the man, his body tense with anger and hostility. He took a step back, shielding Dianne, a hand still clamped around her wrist. "You won't lay a finger on her!" he spat. The ground trembled slightly. Slow vibrations send various crumbs and dust particles bouncing over the floor.

Dianne glared at the man, wanting to spit. She wasn't afraid. She was angry and felt useless! Renn was upstairs, where she couldn't reach him, and yet she and Valian were in danger down here. Kenji was already down .. and Sakyra ...

Valian was still as the rumbling grew more intense. There was silence. Total stillness. Dianne waited for someone to move. Ready, set ... ?

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]
Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:59 am

Omoi smiled as he heard a creak on the roof. "The boss is here." he said devilishly. Shoku looked to Kamui "It's Amatsu-sama," he said "He's probably come to check on why we're taking so long." Kamui sighed "It's not our fault," he said annoyed "It's this girl and her brother, they're a pain in the ass. Honestly." There was a chilling silence as a tall, dark man entered the bar. "Do not make excuses for your incompetence, Kamui," said the man. His long black hair tied up in a thin, high ponytail. He's yellow eyes piercing everything he looked at. He tall muscular build loomed over everything and everyone. He raised his mechanical arm and pointed it at Valian. "Boy," he said coldly "Stand down. Before I am forced to step in." Amatsu waited as he sank into a stance. He gave a small laugh as Valian, in his stubbornness stayed still. Amatsu aimed his hand at Valian's chest, in a second there was the sound of a spring uncoiling and a rope whirling through the air. In a flash Valian was pinned up against the wall, Amatsu's arm at his throat. Amatsu held back the urge to completely crush the boys throat. "Maybe this will teach you to not mess with the plans of our...organization," he said darkly. "Omoi, Kamui, Shoku. Take the girl. We're leaving."

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

How I learned to cook:

Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Valian attempted to struggle, put his bindings were so tight his body barely budged. He couldn't breathe. Rage and terror filled him; he knew it was over. This man, Amatsu, had him trapped and there was nothing he could do about it. Dianne would be better of dead than with these psychos, Valian knew that much. And he was likely about to die.

"D-Dia .. " he tried to mouth, but his world was slowly starting to dim. Amatsu's piercing red eyes bored into his own, promising pain. Dianne's high-pitched scream was he last thing he heard before his body went limp.

Far too late he realized that it may be the last time he'd see her alive, and he'd never forgiven her for her thefts.

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]
Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Amatsu retraced his arm and laughed. He walked over to Dianne and struck her in the back of the neck. Dianne fell to the groud unconscious. Kamui tied up Dianne and swung her over his shoulder. Amatsu turned to Kamui, Omoi and Shoku "Let's go," he said walking out of the bar, putting his hood up again "We need to make it back to base for...questioning...and someone needs to write the ransom note." Amatsu chuckled as he thought of the ransom prices, his eyes enlarged greedily "I can smell the money now..." he said hungrily. Amatsu then grunted, giving notice to the others they were leaving and jumped landing on the nearby roof top. The others followed him. Shoku, who had grabbed Kenji, shifted him uncomfortably to his other shoulder. The group of criminals ran off, out of the town. Towards their goal.

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

How I learned to cook:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   

Back to top Go down

Passing Through
View previous topic View next topic Back to top