Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Travel Preparations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 pm

"Well if we can't find a way I know an Air Bender with a flying bison that could give us and Jessica a ride. She just so happens to be at a local fight club as we speak." Chel offered. "She would do it for free too. If that helps..."

[b]
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:18 pm

"I was thinking about just finding a ferry to take us over." Moru said pulling his pack over his shoulders. " If not, we can probably offer to help someone out on their boat in exchange for a ride over. Besides, you don't meet many new people in the air." He put in.

Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Gypsy smiled. "He's right. It would benefit us to meet more peop Gypsy said . "Besides the waser is always calming." Gypsy said smirking. "So, why don't we go see about that ride? With a little convincing we could get across for free." Being a thief gypsy absolutely hated paying for anything she could get for free.

Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:06 pm

"Okay, it was just a suggestion." Chel looked at Moru. "So off to the peers then?"

[b]
Back to top Go down
Milani
Elite Novice
Elite Novice

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:41 am

"Sure thing, I'll go with whatever you guys want". She tucked her map into her bag and zipped it back up as she hopped onto Jessica.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:03 pm

"Sounds good to me." Moru said towards the idea of heading to the piers.

Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:15 pm

"Well off we go then." Chel started to head in a direction. "Ummm.... I'll follow you guys because I'm totally lost in this city." She giggled and rubbed the back of her neck.

[b]
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Gypsy followed the others in silence. Her green eyes were closed and the coins on her outfit chimed. Her bare feet hit the pavement with no sound, almost as if she were walking on air.. Gypsy never wore shoes, just her gold anklets.

Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Moru walked with the group towards where the docks were. He looked at each of his travelling companions thinking it was a pretty good turnout. They were all people he was pretty sure he could bear being around. He walked with his pack over his shoulders. It was fairly quiet now, but they had a long boat ride ahead of them, and an even longer trip after that. They'd all have time to talk and get to know each other better.

Elite Novice
Elite Novice

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:47 am

"So, is anyone else joining the Tournament Of Elements other than myself? Because I'll look forward to challenging you guys if you are entering" She asked and giggled, imagining her becoming the winner. She noticed a ferry with a large sign on the dock saying 'To Ba Sing Se' "Guys, here we are" she said and ran over to the man who took the payments. She placed a small bag in the man's hand which was full of fake coins which looked a lot real. She turned around to the group as the man shoved the money in his pockets. She put her pointing finger up to her elegant looking lips and put the finger up to her lips as saying'Shh, don't tell' Clementine guided Jessica to where Pets were held while she waited for the others to jump on aboard.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    

Back to top Go down

Travel Preparations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next