Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Yesterday at 5:25 pm by Loolaalee

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1245)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (605)

Share | 

Family Trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:37 pm

The boy, Luke, threw Amaya to the ground. She got up quickly, trying not to fire bend at him. And why did Shuramine have to wear that cape all the time? That just drew the attention to him, while Amaya still isn't left alone. Amaya had almost punched Luke, but at the last second changed her movement to brushing the dirt off of the uniform. She turned to where Bailey was standing.
~~~~~~~
Luke stepped back a little, uncertainly. He hadn't heard much about Bailey, but what he had heard and the scars that showed on her body were enough to intimidate him. However, he wouldn't let hit pride be damaged by a female. He stepped up to where Bailey was standing. Only problem was that he didn't have anything to hit a target with, and he wouldn't be able to use a bow, not without lots of practice. Luke was ten, and a ten year old kid doesn't have the muscle to draw a longbow. Instead, he picked a rock up off the ground and hurled it toward the target, missing completely.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Shuramine quickly raised his head back up and ran inside, and came back a few seconds later with a red cape and large white boots. "Haha! And super-awesome guy strikes again!!" he yelled, picking up his sword and whacking the guy with the flat of it. Of course it was only wooden so it wouldn't hurt that much, but Shuramine was satisfied. He looked around a little and returned to his normal 'confused' stance, and said "Huh, where's...THERE YOU ARE!" he yelled, looking at Boris. Boris had a cape just like Shuramines, but smaller. He also had boots, but only had one that was on his back right foot. "it is us! The cool crew!" he yelled before whispering "Amaya, go get the costume I made for you!"
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:00 pm

Bailey looked down at the boy and smiled as he picked up the rock and threw it. Shuramine ran to get a costume on, and she shook her head at him. Raising her bow and stringing the arrow quickly, she turned and fired for the target. "Now, little one, please leave my children alone and I wont tell your parents about breaking into my backyard." She told the boy as the arrow struck the target's bullseye with a hard thud, the metal breaking away where the arrowhead slammed through it. She turned to her children and looked at Shuramine, "Sweetie, please go change into what I told you to wear. It's important."

Bailey put her bow down, arrows sitting beside it and went to her target. She pulled the arrow out carefully so that it wouldn't break on the way out but would stay together. She kept a straight face as she waited for the boy to leave and her children to focus again.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Luke stared at the target in shock. Then he turned to Amaya. "You win this round, girl, but next time, I'll be waiting with backup." He said out of Bailey's earshot, pushing Amaya back a little. She stood her ground. "Luke, just leave me alone. When are you gonna accept the fact that girls are just as good as boys?" She said as he turned to leave. He turned back and almost walked up to Amaya again, but saw Bailey and turned back around to leave.

Amaya turned around to look at Shuramine. What's with the cape, anyway? She thought. She never really understood why he wore it and called himself super-awesome guy. Added to that, poor Boris looked tortured by the costume. Amaya knelt beside and took it off. Then she stood and walked over to Bailey. "Mom, that was awesome! How come you never showed us anything like that before?" She asked.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Shuramine looked at Amaya and then back to his mother. "I bet I could do that! Dontcha think I could do that!? I bet I could!" he yelled, looking back to his mother again. "Mom, I don't need you to train me. I already know hot to firebend, see?" he said, making a fist. A tiny heat wave came out, but nothing more. Shuramine took off his cape and boots. "Alright, i'm ready." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:17 am

Bailey watched with a bit of pride as Shuramine tried to show her his skills. She smiled at both of them before sitting down and beaconing them to her. "Come, sit with me." Bailey said, patting the grass in front of her. She was glad that her children had started to train themselves, but needed to start them right. Just like her parents had taught her.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:38 am

Amaya almost laughed at Shuramine's fire bending attempt, but stopped herself as she realized that she wasn't much better. She instead just shrugged and walked over to Bailey, sitting on the grass. Amaya looked around. It was a ,little lighter now as the sun rose higher, and there wasn't a cloud in sight. It wasn't really hot, but at the same time, it wasn't too cold either. The grass felt soft and calming, and Amaya found herself staring into the sky, thinking that today was a great day to be outside, training.

Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:31 pm

(WARNING: EXTREMELY SHORT POST INCOMING)

Shuramine looked over at Amaya, then back to his mother, and sat down where she indicated.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Bailey smiled as she sat down in front of her children. "The first step to learning fire bending in this household, is learning to control your own fire." Bailey raised a hand and sparked a flame on the tip of her finger. "You see, fire is both amazing and fearful. You can heal a shallow wound like a bruise, but you can also destroy a whole village. If you aren't careful, the fire will consume and kill you." Bailey looked at both her children. She didn't want to fully scare them, but wanted them to be aware of all the dangers of using their skills. "Right now, we are going to start with a simple technique to control your skills. It is incredibly boring and your going to think this is stupid, but you have to do this. Now, follow me."

Bailey let the sparked flame go out before pulling both hands together and straightening up her back. She sat there, breathing carefully and enough that Amaya and Shuramine would notice. "Breathe in," She said as she took in a deep breath, "breath out."

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:27 pm

Amaya stared at her. "T-thats it? We're just...breathing? What does that have to do with anything?" she asked. She had talked to some of the other kids her age who lived on the island, and they all said that they got to fire bending right away. But then she remembered something else. A story of a fire bender who lived during the hundred year war. What was his name again...Jong Jong, the Deserter! He had teaching methods similar to these...and it was to help wiht control. He helped avatar Aang learn to control his fire. At least, thats what little Amaya could remember from hearing the stories. The hundred year war had become so popular that the original stories could get pretty twisted, considering it has been 737 years since then...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   

Back to top Go down

Family Trade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next