Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Daddy

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1254)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (615)

Share | 

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:51 pm

"me?" he asked, "if you want my honest opinion i'll tell you," he said he moved in front of yami his face right in front of hers, " i don't care about the future as long as your with me, " he hugged yami tightly, "i love you yami."

My Character List: Press Here!
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Yami frowned a little at how much he had to bend his knees to be at eye level with her, but she smiled as he hugged her and said he loved her. Then she felt a tugging in her gut. "I love you too, Drago. I don't know what I would do if you weren't in my future." she said, smiling, hugging him back. However, she pulled away again, feeling that tugging in her gut again. The feeling passed, and she smiled at him and grabbed his hand. "Anyways, where do you want to go for dinner this time?" she asked, looking up into his eyes.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:56 pm

"you choose princess, " he said teasing her a bit, she was a princess but not of really a position of authority. "by the way you never told me which nation your a royalty to." he said. he then let go of yami's hand and lifted her in the air and put her on his shoulder, "hehe feel taller now?"

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Thu May 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Yami smiled at Drago when he called her princess. Most of the time, she hated it when people called her princess, but she knew that when Drago called her princess, he wasn't referring to her royal blood. He was calling her his princess. Yami laughed a little as Drago put her on his shoulders. "I haven't done this since I was so little!" she said, remembering some happier times. Before she let the thoughts cause her to become depressed, she switched her mind to other thoughts. "Well, I'm a fire bender and a water bender, so it should be pretty easy to guess from there, right? WRONG! I am actually a second cousin to the current queen of the air nomads." Yami said.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Thu May 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Drago now started running, " hold on tight," he said running really fast zooming through the market and through people, "do you like the view from up there?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Thu May 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Yami laughed. She loved being up there. It wasn't so high that she was uncomfortable, but she was actually able to see over people's heads for once. Her heart sank as the view revealed something else to her. "Drago, we really need to get indoors now!" Yami said as the feeling in her gut returned. The rising full moon illuminated the white glow on her hands that was slowly spreading up her arms.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Fri May 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Drago nodded and quickly ran back to the inn, "so much for having the day all for ourselves," he said giving a sad sigh. as he entered it he slowly pt yami down he arm was glowing. she has been to much near the full moon and needed to release the energy the five tails was giving her yet try to keep her hidden from everyone else in the inn. he took off his trench coat and put it on yami the sleeves we're bigger than her arms and was thick enough to hide the glow she had from the tailed beast. he walked wrapped his hand around yami, "why won't you stop five ails from hurting yami" he said quietly,. he knew she would hear it since she had better heaing than most people, and also knew the five tails knows what she hears and does, from some tablets he read before.

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Fri May 02, 2014 8:21 pm

Yami tried to stop herself from trembling. She was relieved when Drago covered up the glow on her arms with his coat, but it didn't stop the feeling. She knew that she had been exposed to the full moon for too long. She could feel the power spreading through her chi system. As they made their way up the stairs and Drago asked Yami the question, she stopped, and just for a moment, her eyes turned white. "I won't hurt the girl. You, on the other hand, I would be happy to kill, and maybe even everybody else here in this inn. Unfortunately, I can't do a whole lot right now. As you can see, I can only use her to speak, I cannot move. She wasn't exposed to the moon long enough for that. But I am a little bit more powerful." The 5-tails said before she released her hold on Yami.

Yami gasped and fell to her knees as her eyes went from white back to their regular sapphire color. She breathed heavily. "No windows...If I get exposed to the moon at all, even a little, it could be enough to tip the balance." She said. She tried to stay calm on the outside, although she was freaking out on the inside. Why? What is the purpose of you doing this? Well, I like to spice things up. Let's face it, your life has been too boring. Wouldn't it be fun if I killed a few more of your loved ones? You wouldn't. I wouldn't let you. Ah, but one day, I will gain full control, and you won't be able to stop me next time. Yami couldn't help but let a few tears slide down her face. Although she told people her greatest fear was heights, she actually was lying. Heights do freak her out, but her biggest fear is the thing that lives inside of her.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Fri May 02, 2014 9:01 pm

Drago quickly caught her afraid that she might fall to the ground, and hugged her tightly, " i swear, i won't let that freak beat me even if he goes into his true form. even if it means learning every mastery element i could master." he said, he helped her up and kissed her on the lips slowly pushing her to one of the walls in the hallway, as he continued kissing her, as a tear dropped from his face.

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sat May 03, 2014 4:50 pm

Yami was glad that Drago had put his arms around her, she really was about to collapse. And the kiss was just what she needed to calm down, although the tears sliding off of his face onto hers didn't help much. But she closed her eyes and took in the moment. She was so distracted that she didn't notice when her hand moved to her scabbard and drew a knife, then aimed a stab straight toward Drago's stomach.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   

Back to top Go down

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next