Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:38 pm

Amaya looked up in excitement. "Yes! That's him! He owns the Ember Island players now, so my family and him are really close, and I think he and my mom used to be friends. Wow, I had no idea you would know him! He's in the city now, although I don't know where. Could you help me find him?" Amaya asked, a smile appearing on her previously sad face.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm

''i can get you to his home,'' she replied, thinking back to the fundraiser, ''but if your mother is looking for you then that won't do anything.'' she though for a moment. do you remember anything about the area you last saw them in?''

Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
—————————————————————————
When you hit rock bottom, be an optimist. Those rocks on the bottom help you push yourself back up.
You keep what you kill.
Family don't end in blood, boy.
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Amaya shook her head. "All I know is that it was close to the train station. But that wouldn't matter, they would probably be on the carriage by now, and I think they are going to Takeda's house. The problem is I don't know where that is. I'm not even sure if it's the same residence as the one you know," she said solemnly. She looked back toward the room where she had last seen Anika, wondering if she would be okay. She didn't seem to like it at the orphanage.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:49 pm

''well i'm sure he is,'' she replied, ''unfortunately i have to cook for the children and won't be able to take you until tonight. so why don't you stay and eat. then i can take you home. ok?''

Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
When you hit rock bottom, be an optimist. Those rocks on the bottom help you push yourself back up.
You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:06 pm

Amaya didn't want to wait. She knew how panicked her mother would be, and she was starting to feel lonely, even though there were children all around her. She wanted to get back to her family so badly, she wasn't sure if she could wait. Then she realized that waited was probably her only option. She looked down at the ground and simply nodded, trying to fight the tears that were threatening to spill out of her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:31 pm

anika watched as miss Tiánměi talk to amaya from around a corner. she knew how the girl felt, she remembered when her parents died and how the nightmares still haunted her dreams. she came around the corner gracefully. ''miss Tiánměi, can amaya and i go play until dinner?'' she asked. 

Tiánměi  looked at her. she knew that anika was trying to chear up the little girl. her decision was easy. ''only the back yard.'' she said. ''stay in my sight ok?''

You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Amaya looked up at Anika, quickly wiping her tears away with her sleeve. She smiled at the thought of going to play. Then she saw something in Anika's eyes, a mischievous look. Her smile grew into a grin as she realized that Anika was up to something. She decided to follow her out into the yard so they could "play". Hopefully, Anika was coming up with a way for Amaya to find her family. Or, she just wanted to play with Amaya. Either way, it was something to do, so Amaya followed happily.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:26 am

anika took amaya's hand and led her to the yard. she had a small fort of her own there. she couldn't always play with the other children. she was too smart, always winning at the games they had. miss Tiánměi had stocked the fort with books and a few games. anika had a few dolls but the thing she kept safest was hidden in here. she was considering showing it to amaya. even miss Tiánměi didn't know she had it.

You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:35 pm

Amaya followed Anika outside. She looked at the little fort as they got closer. It wasn't anything too lavish, but it was good enough for Anika, it seemed. Amaya noticed that there were many books and games strewn about the fort, which Anika had no doubt been using before. Amaya noticed that Anika seemed a little excited, but just shrugged the thought aside. "Wow, Anika, this fort is so cool! Is all of this yours?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:25 pm

''yes,'' anika replied as she lifted a floorboard. ''miss tianmei had it built for me because the other children didn't get along with me.'' she pulled out a long wide package with a little difficulty. ''these were my parent's most prized possessions.'' when she pulled the cloth aside a beautiful cherrywood koto and a set of katana were revealed. the katana were black with red wraps. the sheath was cherry with dragons carved into it with gold leafing pressed into it. ''my father was the last shengli man in the world. they were murdered 3 years ago.'' tears came to her eyes as she spoke.

You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)   

Back to top Go down

Helping a friend (Loolaalee, Tarlof)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next