Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Roi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
callmeroi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Roi   Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Name: Roi
Birthplace: South Pole
Current Residence: Southern Air Temple - Travels
Element: Water

|PETS/MOUNTS|

Keeps a Lion-Dog with him at all times; childhood pet, one of only three in the Southern Air Temple, though they are native from the deserts of Earth Kingdom territory.
Name: Ma Cho
Personality: Terribly friendly; sometimes too friendly. Roi doesn't keep him as a guard - most of the time, it's Roi protecting MaCho

Brief History:

They met when Roi was on a lone walk into the woods; just 10 years old when the Lion-Dog came pouncing up to him, willful to play. Roi was close to leaving before the dog barked an obscenely loud roar and caused the Earth to quake. Since then, Roi has taken fondly to the animal, and treats it like a domesticated dog, but nonetheless his only family.

|APPEARANCE|

Hair:
⦁ Black, wavy (unruly type)
⦁ Undershave, allows the top layer of his hair to grow, but not long passed his ears.

Eyes: A Nordic shape to his eyes where they incline at the corners and show little to no expression; though they show skepticism. Not dark, but not light. Medium brown.
Height: 5'6
Clothes: Scraps. Ever since he left the temple, he's ditched the robes but kept the loose pants. He cut his plain white-T out of a pillow case and stitched it together with his own hair.

Skin: Tanned, but Caucasian.
Body Type: Don't underestimate his slim build; his scrawny body gives him the leverage an air-nomad water-bender needs. Being lithe paired with being strategic can outmatch any number of hard-head weight-lifters.

Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Inconsiderate, but compassionate and understanding. Rebellious and questioning of authority. Very open-minded - so much that his brain could fall out.

Personal Strengths:
⦁ Going long whiles without food
⦁ Self-taught water-bending amidst air-benders, so he has his own techniques and style.
⦁ Limitless - or at least, he thinks he is.

Personal Weaknesses:
⦁ Remember that idea that he's limitless? Sometimes, that's his utmost downfall. He'll squeeze every bit of energy till he's dead. Some enemies can use this to their own benefit.
⦁ Distractions. He isn't the best at multi-tasking. It's difficult for him to fend off multiple people at the same time (as long as they're all masters at what they do. If just normal benders, he won't have a hard time).
⦁ Does not take advantage. He will not take a life - sometimes, even if it means his own.

Hamartia: Attachment - Those he loves. His arch nemesis would take that to their advantage and harm anyone he loves. This is why he keeps his distance from people.

Personal Hero: (Open to debate)

Dreams and Ambitions: He's always dreamt of building his own city; where his Lion-Dog could find a mate and where Roi, himself, can abide by his OWN rules.

⦁ Mountain-tops or overall high-altitude places where he can practice his breathing and alternative ways to water-bend.
⦁ Cooking. Not to eat, but to just cook.
⦁ Tea & cookies. Lots of cookies.

Dislikes:
⦁ The Fire Nation; according to its history.
⦁ Technology
⦁ Ships (Ironically, it makes him sick), but he does fine if in a canoe or the like.
Brief History:
Whoever beared him abandoned him at the Southern Air Temple when he was just an infant. The people took him in, nurtured him, and many loved ones resulted from this, but it was never the same. Roi had many peers he looked up to, and both women and men that loved him, but he never felt fulfilled. What he considered to be his only friends were animals, and specifically MaCho - since they'd met when he was a child, and the Lion-Dog was a mere year-old orphan. Roi fled in secret when he turned 17 years old, and MaCho wasn't at all hesitant to follow along.
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Roi   Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:17 pm

A pretty good start, but i get a more in-depth personality as well as history?

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Roi   Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:49 am

This is complete correct?

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

Me when I'm in a good mood

How I learned to cook:

(This one's even funnier with captions)
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.net
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Roi   Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:12 pm

I asked him to add more to it, but I haven't heard from him since.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roi   

Back to top Go down

Roi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: