Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:45 am

It was quiet in the streets of Ba Sing Se, something the young man had not seen for a long time. But he did not cared about that fact. He had to do two jobs in this city, a personal and one his king had told him to do. He shook his head and walked fast further. He had to kill an merchant who had betrayed another one of the dark nation. And he had finally found out where the killers of his sister were. An cold smile appeared on his face.

Then, suddenly, he came to a place where a fight had been. Fast he looked around if any other persons were near. Then he looked at the dead. "Another assassin? Seems like that, by how the work is done.", he said to himself. Then he looked into the streets again. The other one could not be far away, because the bodies did not lay there for long. The young man knew that he had no time to look after the assassin, but he was interested. So he walked into the direction which seemed to be the one somebody like him would take. It was easy for Kiendo to imagine where a assassin would go, mainly because he was one.

It was not really long till he found a person. Somehow the stranger remembered him of somebody, but Kiendo could not remember. He walked up to the person till he was next to him. "Quiet day, isn´t it?", the young man asked, an hand on his sword if this stranger should be danger. But Kiendo decided that he would not kill this man when he can avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:33 am

Kiendo was glad that the man was not going to fight, but he still was prepared to use a hidden weapon if this stranger was just trying to trick him. But the young man was really impressed by what this stranger knew right now. He had heared of blind earth bender who could tell so exact details about other persons. After the question he was asked he also knew that this man was blind. "Right in front of you there is not much beautiful. Only cold stone and dirt, like in every big city. Everything has nearly the same colour, and the only beautiful thing here are the flowers that stand in the windows every now and then.", he told the man. "But if you mean the Earth Kingdom itself, it is a beautiful country, but also dangerous.", he said. He had no idea if he should also describe that or if it had been enough to tell the man how Ba Sing Se looked like.

"I was wondering if you are an earthbender, because of the fact that you have known what I had done.", he then told the stranger. But suddenly he found out that he had not told the man who he was. He was not afraid to tell his real name, because he had been under the protection of the dark king for a long time and so he had managed that he never had been searched. "By the way, my name is Kiendo.", he said to the stranger, before he looked at the hawk. The young man could see that it was as blind as its master. He wondered how this birl could survive.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:02 am

Kiendo understood as Ahbwen did not told him much about himself. He also did not liked to talk about his past. But he felt somehow sorry for this man. Strange, an assassin who feels sorry for somebody., he thought and smiled. But he was not completely coldhearted, so it sometimes happened that he had feelings you would not expect. Then Ahbwen asked him if he knew a lady who smells of roses. Kiendo had to think for a while. It was strange for him to think of persons only how they smell. Meanwhile he could hear the yellings. He could also hear some footsteps, but could tell that meanwhile nobody was walking in their direction.

Suddenly he remembered that he had heared something about a person that could be the searched lady. "I have once heared about a lady that smells of roses. An earthbender I want to... ahm .... meet has talked about her when I saw him the last time. They seemed to be friends. If you want you can come with me and ask him.", Kiendo said. Then he thought for another moment. "But you will have to ask him really fast. Oh, and he will not be pleased to see me.", the young man continued.

The man he was talking about was one of the killers of his sister, or better the man who had killed her. He knew that Kiendo was hunting him, so he had tried to hide. But the young man was one of the best assassins, so his victim had no chance to hide. And this man was going to die as soon as he had found out everything he want to know. Kiendo thought that he might now the firebender who had killed his mother and he could find out where the other men were that had helped to kill his sister.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:26 am

Kiendo looked at the wanted poster. Now he suddenly remembered where he had seen this man before. The young man thought he had been stupid to forget that. Normally he knew most of the searched people, because they could help sometimes. When Abhwen ment that he had thought the lady he searched was a fire bender, Kiendo had to think for a while. It was somehow really strange, the whole story. Then he followed the man. When they both were in the hay, Kiendo could not help but he had to say the next thing. "If you had not run so fast right now, I could have told you that I would have been able to hide us as well.", he ment.

It was good to be a dark bender. Nobody could see you if you did not wanted that. Even if he could not get the noises you make away from the ears of people, he could use the shadows to hide. Suddenly he thought how funny it would be to work together with an airbender. Nobody could ever find them. But now he was lying in the hay together with a man who wanted to take revenge like he wanted. Fast he looked out of the hay where exactly they were. Then he nodded. "We will have no long journey to the man I have talked about. Just some streets away.", Kiendo told Ahbwen.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Kiendo also saw the soldiers argueing. That was the only problem when you work together with somebody who is searched. You could never be sure if you yourself are ave or not. But he did not cared. He wanted to help this guy, also because he somehow thought that Ahbwen had a similar reason for his search as he has. "He will probably try to run away. He is not really the brave one, except when some of his friends are with him.", Kiendo told the man. "And I am sure he is alone right now.", he added.

Kiendo had found out enough about his victim to be sure that he should be alone. Even if this earthbender had hidden very well, it seemed that many people knew something about him. For some time he lay in the hay, saying nothing. Then, finally, they came near the house. "Ok, we have reached our destination.", he whispered to Ahbwen, fearing that somebody could hear him. Then he jumped of the cart and waited for the man.

Meanwhile he looked at the door of the house. It would not be difficult to get unknown into the house. "Oh, if you do not mind, we cannot go through the door. Or you wait till I have caught him.", Kiendo said.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Kiendo slowly walked across the street and looked around a little bit. Nobody seemed to be interested in him. That was good, because what he did next would have made many scream. He fast climbed the wall to an window in the first floor. Fast he looked inside if somebody was there, then he opened it and slowly crawled inside. It was really quiet, but he could hear footsteps in the ground floor. Now you are mine., he thought with a smile and walked down.

Fast he found the man he had been searching. He was walking up and down, like something bothered him. Quietly Kiendo rushed behind the man. "Hi. Remember me?", he asked with a smile. With horror on his face he turned towards Kiendo and wanted to scream, but the young man laid an hand on his mouth. "We do not want that somebody comes inside to see us. And by the way, you will not die now. You have to answer questions.", Kiendo said, but hate shone in his eyes. Fast he walked with his victim to an chair and tied him up there. Then he walked to the door and opened it.

Looking around again, he rushed over the street towards Ahbwen. "I have him. You can come now.", he whispered. Then he led the man back to the house. "The man is called Lerno. I am sure he will answer all of your questions.", Kiendo said while he led the man into the room where his victim was tied to the chair. "Oh, if you try to scream, I will kill you imidiatly. You are not the only one who can provide information.", he said to Lerno. That was a lie, or Kiendo thought it was. He had no idea if the other men knew the lady who smelled like roses.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Lerno was shacking with fear. He looked at the eyes of the man that was standing in front of him. He did not wanted to say something first. Especially when the man asked about a lady that smells like roses. It was a friend of his, and he did not liked to tell something about his friends. But then he threated Lerno with a blade, white of the heat. "Please, do nothing to me. I will tell you everything.", he said, nearly crying. It was too much for him. First this man he knew would kill him and now being threatened with a knive.

"The lady you are searching belongs to the fire nation family you have the seal from.", Lerno began. He began to breath faster. "It is an really old family, they are not difficult to find, especially for your friend here.", he continued. His voice was getting weaker with every word he spoke. He knew he had not much more time to live, but he felt really bad as he told them everything. "I do not really know the name of the family or of the lady, we only called her the Rose Lady, or the lady who smells like roses. But her family is known that they hire people to kill other people or kill people by themselfs. Nobody can find an connection the them, even if everybody knew there is one. Sometimes you also cannot understand why they kill some people.", he continued. "They are also one of the few families where everybody can bend the fire. They are really rich, or that is what I heared.", he finished and looked with fear in his eyes towards the two man. But then suddenly he remembered something else. "I think her name is Rose."

Kiendo had been standing there, listening to everything. He only nodded sometimes. So this lady could have been the reason why his family had died. Kiendo looked at Ahbwen. "Do you know everything you wanted? If yes, can you wait outside. I have to ask him something by myself and then I have to do something.", he said to the man.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:42 am

When Ahbwen was outside, Kiendo turned again to Lerno. "Ok, you have told us everything we wanted to know. Or better, what he wanted to know. But I still need some information. The names of the men who were with you as you killed my sister and where they live.", Kiendo said. Then, his face was exactly in front of his victims face. "Believe me, it you do not answer this question as fast as the last one, I will torture you, and I have more ideas than the man you have talked with before.", he said with an smile that scared most. But he did not needed to do so. The man told him everything he needed to know. Most of the men did not lived in Ba Sing Se any longer. They were everywhere on the rute to the firenation. One also was in the firenation. "Than you for the information. Now, rest in peace.", Kiendo said and killed Lerno really fast.

Before he went outside, he whiped away the blood from his blade. Then he looked for Ahbwen. Then he stood next to him. "As it seems your lady is really dangerous. I will have to meet some... other friends.... on the way to the fire nation.", Kiendo explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   

Back to top Go down

The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1