Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:49 pm

"Well Well Well" June says standing high upon the roof, she smirked slightly watching Ahbwen run "what say we help him out girls?" she says a group of three females emerging from behind her, they all had firey red hair and they were all wearing fire nation armour. June smirks looking to the girls, they were of course her ghouls "shall we make things more interesting" she says, sliding down the roof, the three girls in formation behind her, she smirked dropping forward onto the ground, the female ghouls behind her.

June sighed licking her lips slightly watching Ahbwen run, she shook her head slightly "hmm this is going to be fun!"

Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Gyan was walking peacefully trough the streets of the fire nation when he hear somebody screaming. He jumped over there and he saw a man dressed in black.

”What did you do boy” he asked him.

He hopped that he wont want to fight because Gyan was against any fights or wars.

”I hope you didn’t kill that man” he said waiting for the boys answer.

Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 pm

June smirked slightly seeing Ahbwen run, she looked to where he was going rushing through the streets towards the beach her firebending ghouls close behind her. June smirked slightly "hello there I saw what you did.......Impressive" she says her and her ghouls bowing down slightly as a sighn of respect to Ahbwen. June smirked her lips curved into a smile "it was cold and without a dought remorsless perfect.........you are the perfect killing machine like me"

June smirks her ghouls ready to fight if she needed to "but if you realy wanna make an impact" she says pointing to what apeared to be a large ship offshores "if you realy realy wish to make an impact that is a warship there it has a group generals celebrating a party I wish for you to help me aquire it."

Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Gyan was following Ahbwen. He jumped tree times and that was enough to land on the beach. He looked at the man again. His eyes ware blurred
A little. He was probably blind. He looked him carefully again. He was dressed in black. Such a ugly colour, he thought.

“What did you did, boy” he repeated, this time louder.

"Oh i see you got company" he said looking at June.

Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:37 pm

"you seek revenge" June says a smirk on her face "I too seek revenge and power, on that ship is someone you are searching for, you will find answers there we are destined for the same ship" June says nodding her head slightly a pleasent smile on her face "of course I can always get someone else to help me, liberate that ship I was thinking maybe my girls could help, for with this ship at my disposal I shall........well thats a secret."

Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Gyan was loosing his patient. He pulled his hand out of his sleeves and he airbended him self in front of the boy.“What did you do, boy” he asked for the third time, still smiling.He didn’t like the girls that ware surrounding him, but still, he didn’t forgot his manners.“How are you, ladies” he asked and bowed down.Then he again looked in Ahbwens blurred eyes waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   

Back to top Go down

The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1